SPECIALIZING IN THE SALE AND INSTALLATION OF METAL DOORS, WINDOWS AND ROOFING SINCE 2016
Terms & Conditions
- Acceptance of Terms
1.1. By accessing and using the Elit Tech Windows and Doors site (“Website”), you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Use of the Website
2.1. You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age.
2.2. You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with all applicable Quebec and Canadian laws and regulations.
- Intellectual Property
3.1. All content on the Website, including text, images, logos, and designs, is the property of Elit Tech or its licensors and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
3.2. You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works from any content on the Website without the express written consent of Elit Tech.
- Website Access
5.1. We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or terminate access to the Website or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Links to Third-Party Websites
6.1. The Website may contain links to third-party websites for your convenience. These links do not imply endorsement by Elit Tech. We are not responsible for the content or practices of linked websites.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
7.1. The Website is provided on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis. Elit Tech makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the Website or its content.
- Limitation of Liability
8.1. To the fullest extent permitted by Quebec law, Elit Tech shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues.
- Governing Law
9.1. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Quebec, Canada, and any disputes arising from these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Quebec.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions
10.1. Elit Tech reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes will be effective upon posting on the Website. Your continued use of the Website after such changes constitute acceptance of the updated terms.
- Contact Information
11.1. For questions or concerns regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (438) 376-2784.
- Compatibility of Window Treatments and Accessories
12.1. Elit Tech (“Company”) provides installation services for windows and doors, as outlined in our services agreements and contracts. While we strive to ensure the highest level of professionalism and workmanship, it is important to note that we are not responsible for the compatibility of pre-existing window treatments, accessories, or related products (“Accessories”) with the new installations.
12.2. The Customer acknowledges and understands that certain Accessories, such as blinds, curtains, and hardware, may need to be adjusted, replaced, or modified to accommodate the new windows and doors. It is the Customer’s responsibility to verify the compatibility of their existing Accessories with the new installations.
12.3. The Company does not warrant, expressly or impliedly, that the new installations will be compatible with pre-existing Accessories or that any modifications required for compatibility will be included as part of the installation services, unless explicitly specified in the written contract or agreement.
12.4. The Customer is encouraged to discuss compatibility concerns with the Company before the commencement of installation. Any necessary adjustments, modifications, or replacements of Accessories will be the responsibility of the Customer and may incur additional costs.
12.5. The Company will not be liable for any damages, expenses, or losses incurred by the Customer due to the incompatibility of Accessories with the new installations, including but not limited to the cost of replacing or modifying Accessories.
13. Installation: Inclusions and exclusions
13.1. Inclusion and exclusion of installation:
- Demolition with site protection,
- Debris removal/cleanup,
- Insulation (red tape, urethane and/or wool),
- Exterior finishing (aluminum and Adfast silicone caulking)
- Interior finish (pre-painted Colonial or Contemporary framing)
- The mouldings we install are pre-painted. It is the customer’s responsibility to paint their own mouldings once installation is complete.
- If you have a bathroom window in your submission, please advise us if you would like the window frosted or not. Please note that in most cases, when the frosted option is requested, your window will not be Energy Star certified. Please check with your sales representative to avoid any mistakes.
- The door handle is not a product offered or included in the sale of our doors. However, if you purchase the door handle, we will install it for you at the same time as the door, at no extra charge.
- During installation, we do our best to carefully remove windows and doors without damaging the walls around the openings. However, after installation, the customer may have to repaint or touch up existing gypsum or plaster walls. Elit Tech is not responsible for these damages and/or related expenses.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to verify municipal bylaws regarding the window and door replacement project before work begins. Elit Tech is not responsible for verifying with the municipality the regulations in effect before, during and after installation.
The installation is covered by a 5-year warranty (Elit Tech Construction) and the manufacturer’s warranty.